Thursday, March 24, 2016

UFC Fighter Cole Miller Prepares For Next Fight With Stradalli Cycle TTR-8 Time Trial Bike

American Top Team veteran UFC fighter Cole “Magrinho” Miller is currently training for his next MMA fight with his new Stradalli Cycle full carbon time trial TTR-8 bike to help improve his conditioning not only for the octagon but for triathlons which Miller has become a huge fan of competing in.
“It started years ago when I was on the show The Ultimate Fighter in 2007 and some of the guys told me about how they rode bikes and did triathlons to keep their cardio up. I was hooked from that point on. I love the races and I love riding bikes. American Top Team has a great relationship with Stradalli Cycle and I went over there to get my first bike. Now I own 3 and I ride them everywhere. The ATT full carbon road bike is the beast I use all the time, I abuse it and it takes a pounding and keeps going. Then I have a carbon Fixie from Stradalli I use when I ride up to Starbucks for coffee or go somewhere in town. Just love being on the bike and it really helps keep my knees healthy during training.” Cole Miller
A professional MMA fighter since 2003, Miller has been using Stradalli Cycle full carbon bikes for training since 2007 while also training at American Top Team academy in Coconut Creek, Florida. He was a member of Jens Pulver’s Team on TUF 5, and is a Brazilian Jiu-jitsu black belt who has fought under both featherweight and lightweight divisions.  
Many also remember Miller for calling out Conor McGregor back in 2014. The two were originally slated to fight in the main event of UFC Fight Night but injuries kept Miller from fighting.

“A big misunderstanding people have about MMA and UFC is that they think you can only get hurt during a fight. Fighters put their bodies through so much during training that it can often do as much or more damage. That’s why cycling has become such a popular form of cardio for MMA fighters. It’s not just that it is a great way to build endurance, it protects your body from the wear and tear you get from other forms of training like running.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive